Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers

Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers. Mushrooms are on top of my food list and this recipe is my favorite. I had some in the fridge and due to the holiday season, I didn't have a chance to make them with so much turkey and pies etc. I decided to wait a few days, for a nice evening appetiser along with a nice glass of wine.

Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers A cocktail sauce can go with a serving of fried mushrooms. Foods that can be eaten with deep fried mushrooms include steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed spinach, or even a fettuccini or cherry pasta. Another example is cooked shrimp with dipping sauce.

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried mushroom pattie appetisers. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers is something which I have loved my entire life.

Mushrooms are on top of my food list and this recipe is my favorite. I had some in the fridge and due to the holiday season, I didn't have a chance to make them with so much turkey and pies etc. I decided to wait a few days, for a nice evening appetiser along with a nice glass of wine.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried mushroom pattie appetisers using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers:

  1. {Take 500 grams of Mushrooms chopped.
  2. {Prepare 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
  3. {Get 4 tablespoons of All Purpose Flour.
  4. {Take 1 of onion grated.
  5. {Take of Parsley chopped.
  6. {Get Pinch of Salt.
  7. {Prepare of Pepper.

Fried mushrooms would serve greatly as an appetizer and will compliment almost any meal. Dip each mushroom in water, then flour, then the beaten eggs and finally the bread crumb mixture. Making sure to coat the mushroom completely for each step. Place on the wax paper-lined plate and continue with remaining mushrooms.

Instructions to make Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers:

  1. Wash and dry Mushrooms.
  2. Chop into small pieces..
  3. Thinly chop Parsley.
  4. In a large bowl add all the ingredients except for the Vegetable Oil that will be needed for frying..
  5. Combine all the ingredients. Set the mixture aside for about 1/2 hour before you start to shape and fry. 🙂.
  6. Add the oil into a frying pan and warm up the oil…(I used 2 spoons to make this longer version of a patty instead of one). Fry until golden brown on both sides..
  7. Make your favorite dip and just enjoy. I used Yogurt and it was delicious. Kali Orexi!!!.

Meaty portabellos are topped with blue cheese. Great as an appetizer, or build a burger with crusty rolls, red onion slices, lettuce and tomato. I chopped the mushroom stems, sauteed them, and added them to the hamburger patties we barbecued. Never have leftovers when I make these. Serve with low fat Peppercorn Ranch Dressing as a dipping sauce.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fried mushroom pattie appetisers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment for "Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Fried Mushroom Pattie Appetisers"